'Let Me Hold Your Hand'
'Birds of a Feather'
Enter your details below to be in with a chance of winning an exclusive printed vinyl of the singles 'Birds of a Feather' and 'Let Me Hold Your Hand' and free tickets to one of our shows.
Enter your name and email belowFollow us on SpotifyFor a full list of rules, please click here
Please click the Spotify logo to Pre-Save 'Let Me Hold Your Hand'.
Pre-Save - Rules for Competition
The “Let Me Hold Your Hand Pre-Save” Competition OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL UK LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. ORGANISER: We Like Oliver, 46 Coney Hill Road, West Wickham, Kent, BR4 9BX, UK (“Organiser”) is solely responsible for all aspects of this Pre-Save Competition (“Pre-Save Comp”).
2. ENTRY: You may enter this Pre-Save Comp during the period beginning at 12:00:01 A.M. GMT Jan 10, 2020, and ending at 11:59 P.M. GMT, Feb 12, 2020 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Greenwich Mean Time. You may enter via Internet by visiting https://framptonsisters.com/#letmeholdyourhandpre-save and following the online instructions. Upon successful connect, entrant will be directed to an entry form page and may be required to provide basic information, including entrant's email address and post code, to complete the entry process. Once you have completed the online instructions and the entry process you will be entered into the Pre-Save Comp.
3. LIMITATIONS: All Entries must be received by 11:59 P.M. Feb 12, 2020. Only one (1) entry per person/Account and two (2) entries per household. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Account is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Open only to persons eighteen (18) years or older upon entering who are legal residents of, and physically located anywhere in the world (collectively, “Territory”) and not employees of Organiser; its parent, subsidiary, affiliated or successor companies or the advertising, promotional or fulfilment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their households or immediate families. Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are disqualified and any attempt by a person to use multiple Accounts to register more than once may result in disqualification at Organiser’s sole discretion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZE: THREE (3) Grand Prizes to be confirmed. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only. The Prize is not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Organiser’s sole discretion. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Organiser. Approximate Retail Value of the Prize is: Ten Euros (€10.00). Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value of prize will not be awarded. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received. There will be only one (1) Prize given away to one (1) winner. Lost or stolen prizes will not be replaced. Prize does not include any other item or expense not specifically described in these Official Rules, and any such additional expenses are the sole responsibility of winner. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned. Winner agrees to accept the prize "as is", and entrants hereby acknowledge that Organiser has neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Prize. Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to Organiser and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will only be accepted during the Entry Period. Organiser will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries on or around Feb 12, 2020. Organiser's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Pre-Save Comp and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Pre-Save Comp. Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Pre-Save Comp, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
6. WINNER: The potential winner will be notified by email or phone call. At the sole discretion of the Organiser, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within three (3) days after its transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Organiser with satisfactory proof of age, identity and residency;  potential winner’s failure to claim a prize within seven (7) days after it is sent;  potential winner’s failure to validly claim any prize before Dec 6, 2020 and  any other non-compliance with Rules. In the event of a prize forfeiture, the Organiser may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. All taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. 1 Choice made by Grand Prize Winner
9. RULES & WINNER LISTS: For list of the winners (after Feb 12, 2020) please email olly [at] welikeoliver.com